ProgramsProviding service to the needs in our community
Click on the programs below to learn more:
A SAFE HOME (A.S.H.E.)
A Safe Home for Everyone (A.S.H.E.) provides services and support for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault to help them escape and recover from abusive environments.
A.S.H.E. creates greater awareness of domestic violence prevention through community outreach and training.
Office phone: 336-982-8851
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
24 hour Hotline: 336-246-5430.
- 24-hour crisis assistance
- Shelter for families in crisis
- Court advocacy and accompaniment
- Support groups for adults and children
- Counseling services
- Educational programs and training
- Financial assistance for survivors to become self-sufficient
Ashe County Child Care Family Resource
Child Care Family Resource is a one-stop resource for child care information for parents, child care educators, and the community. The program provides support for…
Parents and Caregivers
Referrals to area child care facilities.
- Collaboration with Child Care Subsidy for qualifying families.
- Tips on recognizing good child care, including understanding the North Carolina Star Rated Licensing system.
Child Care Educators
Assistance becoming a licensed child care program, including on-site technical assistance for the Star Rated License, environmental rating scales, and accreditation.
- A lending library of materials for child care programs.
- Workshops and in-service training opportunities.
- Collaboration with the professional development incentive program offering annual compensation for eligible providers.
- Child care resources and support.
Assistance developing family-friendly workplace policies.
Positive Parenting Program is an evidence based program developed in Australia. Strategies of this program focus on positive relationships, attitudes and conduct.
It is designed to help all parents and meet them where they are. All parents need help sometimes and now with Triple P…
“Parenting comes with an instruction manual.”
For more information or to be connected with a Triple P practitioner call Missy Cruey at Ashe County Partnership for Children at 336-982-4588.
Learn more about our services and goals:
Child Care Health
Child Care Health Consultant, serves as a community resource for all licensed child care centers and family child care homes in Ashe County. Learn more about our services:
- Help families connect with community health resources.
- Collaborating with Ashe Health Department and area physicians, to assess the health and safety needs and practices in child care facilities.
- Works with local centers to review health policies and procedures and management of infectious diseases.
- Provides health education trainings for child care providers, and families with children age birth to 5 years old.